Emergency repairs are defined as any disrepair that poses a risk to the health and safety of a tenant, or any serious damage to the property/premises or tenant's belongings. If someone is at risk of getting injured, being threatened or a crime is being committed and is in progress, please phone 999 and let us know afterwards. Likewise, if you require immediate medical attention or there is a danger to life, phone 999 immediately.
In the case of a gas or electricity emergency, please contact National Grid on the following emergency numbers:
- National Grid - gas emergency: 0800 111 999
- National Grid - electricity emergency: 0800 40 40 90
In an emergency that is defined as emergency repairs, please call us on:
- (Between 12:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, or 11:00-15:00 Saturdays) 0161 610 8383
- (Outside of these hours) 07799 066 888
- If you reside at Plymouth Village, 117 Oxford Road or 9 Wilbraham Road, please contact the caretaker Tony on 07884 034 016
The emergency number will divert through to a staff member's phone so please allow it to ring, then divert, then ring again.
This does not mean we have staff on-call 24 hours a day - this number is available for you to use in a true emergency where your safety is in danger.
Please also remember that if you are phoning in the middle of the night, the staff member is liable to be asleep.
- Frivolous or non-emergency use of this phone number will incur a fee - if your problem can wait until the following day please send us an email or a maintenance ticket and we will deal with your problem during business hours.
Please try to think about what exactly we might be able to do at the time of day/night you are calling us - if it is the middle of the night or a Sunday/Bank Holiday we are extremely unlikely to be able to call out contractors until normal business hours anyway (e.g. plumbers, electricians, boiler engineers etc).