Useful Contacts and Sources

From Sam Properties' Tenant Information
Jump to: navigation, search

Here are some useful contact details and sources of information!

  • If you have any suggestions that we can add to this page, please let us know!

Housing/Tenancy Related

Manchester Student Homes is a free, university-run housing service for students. They provide landlord accreditation, property searches and independent housing advice!
A 24-hour voicemail service for residents or students to report noise disturbances or any other issues relating to students in the community.
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) is the Government-authorised scheme that we use to protect all tenancy deposits.
Get free housing help and advice.

The University of Manchester

Manchester Metropolitan University

Other Manchester Institutions


Other Generally Useful Links

Through Crimestoppers you can report information about crimes anonymously.
Contact 111 if you require any non-emergency medical advice from the NHS.
Free phone number for support for any and all reason, talk to someone about anything confidentially, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you have any concerns or suspicions about a child's safety or wellbeing, please contact the free helpline service to speak to an NSPCC counsellor, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.