Useful Contacts and Sources
From Sam Properties' Tenant Information
Here are some useful contact details and sources of information!
- If you have any suggestions that we can add to this page, please let us know!
- Manchester Student Homes is a free, university-run housing service for students. They provide landlord accreditation, property searches and independent housing advice!
- Neighbourhood Helpline: email@example.com / 0161 275 1863
- A 24-hour voicemail service for residents or students to report noise disturbances or any other issues relating to students in the community.
- The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) is the Government-authorised scheme that we use to protect all tenancy deposits.
- Get free housing help and advice.
The University of Manchester
- Switchboard/Main site: 0161 306 6000
- Accommodation Office: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 275 2888
- Counselling Service: email@example.com / 0161 275 2864
- International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 275 2196
- Student Support: email@example.com / 0161 275 3033/3781
- Student Finance (Part of the Student Services Centre): firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 275 5000
- Careers Service: email@example.com / 0161 275 2828
- University of Manchester Students' Union: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 275 2930
Manchester Metropolitan University
- Switchboard/Main site: 0161 247 2000
- Accommodation: email@example.com / 0161 247 2958
- counselling, Health & Wellbeing Services: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 275 3493
- International Office: email@example.com
- Careers and Employability: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 247 3483
- Manchester Metropolitan University Students' Union: email@example.com / 0161 247 5136
Other Manchester Institutions
- Nightline: Contact via various methods
- University of Salford: Email via their contact form / 0161 295 5000
- Royal Northern College of Music: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 907 5200
- The Manchester College: email@example.com / 03333 222 444
- International Society: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 275 4959
- Manchester City Council: Contact split via various services
- Greater Manchester Police: Contact split via various services
- Making Manchester Safer: Contact split via various services
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service: Contact split via verious services
Other Generally Useful Links
- Through Crimestoppers you can report information about crimes anonymously.
- Contact 111 if you require any non-emergency medical advice from the NHS.
- Free phone number for support for any and all reason, talk to someone about anything confidentially, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- If you have any concerns or suspicions about a child's safety or wellbeing, please contact the free helpline service to speak to an NSPCC counsellor, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.